Salman Khan is the flavor of the season and rightly so. with ‘Bodyguard’ emerging a major money-spinner at the ticket window, the media is focusing on Salman and only Salman since the past few days. Be it the mind-boggling start undertaken by his new film ‘Bodyguard’ at the box-office or his surgery in the US, not a day passes when you don’t read or watch a news bulletin about the developments in the actor’s personal and professional life.
Now here’s something about the actor not many know. Salman, who underwent surgery last week in the U.S., has started promoting ‘Bodyguard’ while recuperating in the US (he has been advised a week’s rest by the doctors). Fully aware that he’s required to reach out to his fans when his movie releases, the actor has started connecting with Indian moviegoers via television, radio and print interviews.
Meanwhile, the actor will commence filming ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ at a foreign destination. and like this year, which witnessed two releases (‘Ready’ and ‘Bodyguard’), Salman will have two releases next year as well — Yash Raj’s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ (which will release soon after the IPL cricket matches) and Sohail Khan’s ‘Sher Khan’ (Eid release).
I've missed like a month of the show and I wanted to know what's been going on.
she inserted 35 catheters, did 12 colonoscopy's, 51 mammograms, an anal inspections, and a vasectomy.
oh yeah, in between she had coffee and yelled at other doctors.
i didn't even know it existed
Ask it in the tv catagory. I never seen that show.
her husbad and the doctor lady(her best friend) found out she is a drug attic. her husband is really good friends with the guy she is cheating on him with. the guy shes cheating with works back at the hospital
Christmas was little sweeter for a local mom in palliative care, thanks to a donation from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at Lougheed Town Centre.
Owner and Port Moody resident Chris Ostenstad wanted brighten up the holidays for Jodi Nicolson, a friend and single mom, dying of breast cancer.
On Christmas Eve, Ostenstad brought in a three-foot chocolate Santa from her sweet shop.
“I thought, you know, even if the thing never gets eaten, which we know it will because everybody likes chocolate, what a great thing to bring,” Ostenstad said. “Even though it’s a sad time, they still received something that is so extraordinary. In our business, we usually say: no matter what the situation, chocolate usually makes everybody happy.”
Nicolson was diagnosed with breast cancer about five years ago. she received treatment and was doing well until last November, when the cancer had returned. she has been in palliative care for about three weeks and has outlived doctors’ expectations, Ostenstad said.
Nicolson spent the holidays in care, and her family reconstructed Christmas in her room.
“Everything was done in the palliative care unit. The family set up the big Christmas tree, and they had all the gifts in her room, and basically family has been coming and going around the clock,” Ostenstad said.
Nicolson’s sister, Danielle, said Jodi was happy to receive three feet of chocolate.
“She was very happy, very excited. she didn’t know what she was going to do to eat all that chocolate,” Danielle said, adding they might donate it to Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children, a rehabilitation centre for kids with disabilities.
The milk chocolate Santa is three feet tall and weighs about 30 pounds.
Jodi, 38, is a single-mom with three kids, one of whom has cerebral palsy.
There is a trust fund set up to help the family. Donations can be made to the Nicolson family at VanCity, branch 17, account number 455741. Proceeds will help pay for education for two of the daughters and care for the third.
© Copyright (c) lower Mainland Publishing
- Death in Bilin: IDF Doctors Found ‘Prolonged Exposure’ to CS Gas Lethal « Tikun Olam-???? ????: Make the World a Better Place
- Port Moody Video Blog #2- Market Prediction for Beginning of 2011 | Real Estate News
- Austin, Texas real estate market report for November 2010 YTD | Mary B's Austin Texas Real Estate Blog
- Mama mama last October November This Year [beautiful baby] [mommies] | Pregnancy Problems
- The Breast Cancer Survivor’s Fitness Plan (Harvard Medical School Guides) | Geo Blog
- Namoo Sushi – Port Moody, BC « f o o d o s o p h y
- Chocolate Santa will travel the World – mysask.com (press release) | World's Latest & Breaking News – World Focus News
- 2011 Port Moody Penguin Plunge Video
- Lake Elsinore Couple Wins Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! | San Diego Entertainer Magazine
- RX Stocker » Aging, Spirituality And Palliative Care
The Houston Texans asked the NFL to reduce or rescind the four-game suspension given to star linebacker Brian Cushing on Monday, saying he has a unique medical condition stemming from something called overtrained athlete syndrome.
Cushing described the condition after Monday morning’s practice. he said the syndrome can trigger hormonal spikes after breaks in training, explaining why he would have tested positive for a fertility drug last September – a drug he said he never took.
“I think that’s the final diagnosis we came up with,” he said, “and a lot of doctors have supported why this has happened.”
Texans owner Bob McNair met with commissioner Roger Goodell in new York to plead his case. The league denied Cushing’s appeal of the suspension in February.
“I did meet with Bob at his request,” Goodell said Monday during a previously scheduled conference call with Texans season ticket holders. “I’m trying to get all the facts correct, so we make sure we are making the right decision.”
Goodell said he’s open-minded about reconsidering Cushing’s case.
“As you know in the medical profession, there are rarely absolutes and there are varying opinions,” he said. “We want to make sure we listen to all the experts and understand all [...]
- Brian Cushing
- Brian Cushing
- Houston Texans Owner To Meet With Roger Goodell About Brian Cushing – FanHouse
- Vasectomy Reversal Info and Reviews: Vasectomy Reversal » Detailed Information on Fertility
- Cushing blames positive test on overtraining – WRALSportsFan.com | Bit News
- Rheumatic Heart Disease Image | Health Information
- Torii Hunter headbutts umpire, earns 4-game suspension « Woods Recruiting
- Torii Hunter / Angels’ Hunter gets 4-game suspension | Sporty Twits
- Havili Deserves One Game Suspension | Reign of Troy | A USC Trojans blog
- Houston Texans Conference Call « SportsRadio 610