what is marvin sapp’s latest cd?
- Marvin Sapp’s Loses Battle With Cancer | PraiseHouston – Praise 92.1 Houston's Home for the Gospel Community
- Malinda Sapp, Gospel Star Marvin Sapp’s Wife Malinda Dies Of Colon Cancer | News One
- Marvin Sapp | 12 News
- Praying For The Family of Pastor Marvin Sapp « GOSPELflava.com BLOG
Sign up for the Gawker Daily and get one great story in your inbox each day.
Join Gawker on Facebook. Click “Like” to get the most important stories in your News Feed.
Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds — who are essentially the same person, just one is cold (Reynolds) and one is heat (Bradley Cooper) — have signed up to star in an action picture about two men living in San Francisco. Yes. It’s like Full House, only less kinky. Well, actually it might be kinda kinky. They team up with old men! It’s called Tender Loins. Well, that’s just my working title. It’s actually about cops partnering with their dads, retired cops, to stop crimes. It’s written by Sheldon Turner, who wrote Up in the Air. Aha. Isn’t that exactly what you thought when watching Up in the Air? “This is wistful and slick. I’d like to see a wistful and slick action movie from this guy.” That’s usually what I think. Well, I think that after I think “I’d like to see a wistful and slick gay erotic San Francisco adventure from this guy.” [THR]
Warner Bros. has purchased a movie pitch from Bruce McKenna (who did The Pacific) about the famous Battle of Midway, the immense WWII naval and air battle that helped turn the tide of the Pacific campaign. It killed 2,300 people and whatnot, but really what’s important about this movie is that it’s going to be in 3D!!!! Isn’t that great, greatest generation?? your shit is now gonna be in the third dimension. the carnage of war is much carnageier when it’s In your Face. plus, funny glasses are really the best way to gravely commemorate anything. Wootz. [Variety]
John Woo (Windtalkers: the Legend of Adam Beach’s Career) is doing his own WWII aviation picture, this one called Flying Tigers, about the 14th Air Force teaming up with a buncha Chinese pilots to take on the soldiers of the Rising Sun. the whole thing is going to be in IMAX because, again, the best way to honor the troops and airmen is through big flashing in-ya-face imagery. In reality, the only military types that should be in your face are seamen. [Deadline]
This is old news, but we missed it on Friday and now it’s everywhere so here it is. Saturday Night Live has found three new cast members, one girl and two boys. They are Paul Brittain, Taran Killam, and Vanessa Bayer. Brittain and Bayer are Chicago comedy nerds, while Killam has been hoofing it out in LA for a while, doing things with bill “Srubbles” Lawrence. Killam was supposed to be in a show this fall, the congressional sitcom Freshmen, but it didn’t kept picked up. So that’s that. three new white folks to make ya chuckle as you doze on the couch and spill wine on your pants. or as you watch it DVR’d the next day, dozing and spilling cheese sauce on your pants. have you guys figured out that when I say “you”, I’m talking about ME? You haven’t? OK, good. I’m talking about you. [Comic's Comic]
Aha! more 3D! this time it sorrrt of makes more sense, given that it’s a kids movie. The Nutcracker 3D has found a distributor, so it will be Russian-dancing into a theater near you this Thanksgiving. Nathan Lane plays Uncle Albert, so, y’know, run don’t walk. plus there’s Elle Fanning and the whole thing was shot on location in Budapest. But that’s not the best news. the best news is: Tim Rice wrote additional songs for the damn thing, as a supplement to the Tchaikovsky music. Yes! A whole thing based around a piece of music apparently doesn’t have enough music, so bring in the Lion King guy. I’m really excited for “Hakuna Ma Walnuts” and “Can You Feel the Plum Sugar Tonight?”. They’re going to be marvelous. [Deadline]
Haha, here’s an awkward, sad tidbit from Emmys Ground Zero. Apparently NBC was broadcasting their red carpet coverage in the actual theater, so toward the end when they started talking about dress “misses”, a lot of the people with bad dresses were in the theater already, watching. Ha ha! that is such a chin-on-hand, awwww shucks kind of sad thing. “Awww fiddletoots. They doesn’t like mah potater sack.” Wump wump. “Billy Bush don’t like me fancyslacks. Cinnamon and sugarsnaps.” Nicely done, Emmys producers. way to just make people feel bad for the most important reason ever, fashion. It’s one thing to talk about it when they’re not around, but to just be straight up “Here, sit and watch us criticize you,” is terrific. “Ohhh fingernubs. Nate Berkus sure didn’t take to mah stompin’ gown. Guess I’d better just go shuck wheat.” [The Wrap]
Send an email to Richard Lawson, the author of this post, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<a href="http://gawker.com/5625651/bradley-cooper-and-ryan-reynolds-are-moving-to-san-francisco-togethertag:news.google.com,2005:cluster=http://gawker.com/5625651/bradley-cooper-and-ryan-reynolds-are-moving-to-san-francisco-togetherMon, 30 Aug 2010 19:53:35 GMT 00:00″>Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds Are Moving to San Francisco Together
- Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, and their abs to star in buddy cop flick | EW.com
- Here’s an update on that Full House reissue | Addicted To Vinyl
- Full House Jodie Sweetin and her daughter hang out in CA! « Celebrity mom gossip scoop and product reviews : Classy Mommy
- ‘Big Brother’ recap: Britney and Brendon get kinky with handcuffs and a bath! | EW.com
- Kinky Friedman “Sold American” | therisingstorm.net
- Gir(l)dle your Loins « Going Anon and on
- Girding the Loins of the Mind – pt. 3 « Reflective Musings
- Pork Loin with Fresh Figs and a Plantain Mash (Mofongo), Recipes – About My Beaches
- Daily News Feed 8.30.10/Vocab: Shenanigan | Clutch Magazine: The Digital Magazine for the Young, Contemporary Woman of Color
- National Police Misconduct NewsFeed Weekend Recap 08-29-10 « Injustice Everywhere
The page you’re trying to open either doesn’t exist or has been moved. Please use the search feature to find what you were looking for or go back to the homepage
Surfin’ ain’t easy, and right now, you’re lost at sea. But don’t worry; simply pick an option from the list below, and you’ll be back out riding the waves of the Internet in no time.
- Hit the “back” button on your browser. It’s perfect for situations like this!
- Head on over to the home page.
<a href="http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/persons-unknown-missing-episode-17300/tag:news.google.com,2005:cluster=http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/persons-unknown-missing-episode-17300/Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:06:49 GMT 00:00″>Persons Unknown: NBC Won't Air Episode 11, “Seven Sacrifice”
- ” 'Green News Report' – August 26, 2010 “ | Trendy
- Writing on Air | Lolos and Apos
- Cashmere Real Estate Home for Sale. $493900 3bd/2ba. – Barb Dodge of ColdwellBankerWenatchee.com | Tallahassee Home and Garden
- True Blood Season 3 Episode 11: Fresh Blood (True Blood s03e11) | News | TV Online
- Think Vitamin » Think Vitamin Radio: Episode #11
- Nelena and Jemily Pregnancy Story Episode 11 : sevendogsandababy.com
- Persons Unknown > Persons Unknown Finale > Episode 11 & 12 | Daemon’s TV
- Google launches realtime search
- 88% of Contributions from ABC, CBS and NBC Went to Democrats and Obama :: The Lonely Conservative
- Angry NBC Chicago’s McClelland Eminems Brady | Chicago Daily Observer
Product Features :
- Enjoy an epic Mars-based Sci-fi setting packed with weapons, vehicles and fully destructible open-world environments to explore.
- Join the Red Faction rebellion led by Alex Mason as the citizens of Mars seek to overthrow the oppressive regime of Earth Defense Force (EDF).
- Carve your path through an ever-changing Martian landscape as you improvise your combat tactics, mixing gameplay styles, vehicles, weapons and explosives.
- Develop a miner’s aptitude for destruction, as you use ambushes, chain reaction explosions and a dynamic physics-based system to modify the game environment to your advantage.
- Engage in multiple online multiplayer combat modes supporting 2-16 players where there is no place to hide an your guerrilla warfare skills are the key to victory.
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.Amazon.com Product Descr
- Red Faction Guerrilla | Games, PlayStation 3, PSP, XBOX360, Nintendo DS, Wii
- How to Create a Dynamic Physics Object in UDK | 3D Tuts
- Michael Jackson The Experience Game
- The storm announced that will delete plays the family self-restraint interspace 2 question maps – g.mmojj.com
- Guerilla Games Talks Killzone 3 Multiplayer « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net
- Parenting: Part Love, Part Guerrilla Warfare! | Delighting in the Days
- Guerrilla Warfare – So Much Pun – Funny Jokes in Photos
- New Martian Views from Orbiting Camera Show Landscape Diversity | Technology Magazine Daily
- Mineral Discovery Could Explain Martian Landscape | Universe Today
- Clerics to cast demons out of Bingu govt | Malawi news