By now, you’ve probably seen many of the homemade videos from people who ordered an Intel Core i7-920 processor from Newegg.com and received a bogus processor and hunk of plastic shaped like a fan. Newegg has thrown supplier IPEX Infotech of Freemont [corrected] California under the bus for this fiasco; in a statement released to Information Week, the retailer said, “We have since come to discover the CPUs were counterfeit and are terminating our relationship with this supplier.”
PCMag.com did not order one. but luckily for us, myneighbor, Microsoft TechNet columnist Greg Steen, just happened to be one of the lucky 200 or so buyers, and he let me borrow it for the day. As you can see, the box looks very real, and the weight of the package is perfect. Lots more images after the jump!
- XXLmag.com – » Lupe Fiasco “Go To Sleep”
- Lessons from the Bell, California Fiasco – Reason Magazine
- Profile: Lupe Fiasco’s Trilly & Truly « illRoots
- Diggy Simmons x Lupe Fiasco x Pharrell – Oh Yeah! | TheOriginalWinger.com
- Las Vegas Freemont Street Experience | Cheap Concert Tickets Now
- PODCAST: One-on-One w/Freemont Area Medical Center Director of Hospital Information Systems (CIO) Richard Beran, Chapter 1 | healthsystemcio.com
- Abbey Clancy Cosies Up To A Muscle Hunk On This Morning…
- SaaS BI Vendor Analyzes Online Marketing – InformationWeek :: Adwords Venture
- Google Ogling Goggles For iPhone – InformationWeek | FunkyBell
- Intel, Nokia Announce Joint Research Project for Mobile 3-D Interfaces | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD
Dana White has told TMZ.com that Ben Saunders will replace Alves for the bout at UFC 111. If Fitch (21-3) can pull off a win, White says he will next in line for the title shot. This would not be Fitch’s first shot at the title as he lost to current Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre back in August 2008 by unanimous decision.
Fitch and Alves were scheduled to fight in a featured UFC 111 bout with potential title implications. The duo first met in 2007, when Fitch defeated Alves. however, an irregularity in a pre-fight CT prompted the new Jersey State Athletic Control Board understandably to err on the side of caution and nix the rematch. As we reported earlier today, Alves’ agent, Malki Kawa of First Round Management, said the fighter doesn’t have any serious injuries or ailments and hopes to return at UFC 112 in April.
Fitch looks for his fourth straight UFC win since a loss to UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre. Saunders, meanwhile, recently rebounded from his first career loss (to Mike Swick) with an impressive KO win over Marcus Davis.
- Dana White Interview » Octagon Buzz
- Dana White responds to James Toney’s threats to give him a beating *VIDEO* : Pro MMA Now
- Georges St-Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck Expected for UFC 124 on December 11th | 5thRound.com – UFC News, Strikeforce and MMA News, UFC 117 Play-by-Play Results
- UFC 124 – Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck likely for Vegas | UFC/MMA News In One Place | MMABay: Powered by TapouT
- Kalmadi rubbishes financial irregularity allegations in CWG 2010 | Hamara News covers Politics, Sports, Technology, Education, Science, Energy, Religion, Arts, Culture, Literature, Travel, Tourism
- Jon Fitch
- Jon Fitch Fight
- 5 Questions With: Marcus Davis. « FightHounds
- Marcus Davis reveals heated feud with Dan Hardy is over | UFC/MMA News In One Place | MMABay: Powered by TapouT
- Machinima Replay – Replay 6/1/10 Mike Swick, UFC, Las Vegas, Winners of the UFC Challenge S1E21 | Vegas Casino Poker
The Associated PressTuesday, January 23, 2007; 7:12 PM
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Hewlett-Packard co. said Tuesday that CEO mark Hurd received an $8.6 million bonus in 2006, a year of strong performance but one plagued by scandal over its shady boardroom spying antics.
In its proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, HP said Hurd received the bonus on top of his $1.4 million base salary for his strong leadership in helping the company grow and become more efficient.
- Extreme Cold Kills 6 Million Fish In Bolivia: “Environmental Catastrophe” « P Gosselin – NoTricksZone
- Heebonics: Iran at it again with 6 million affronts to Jews | Exposing & Fighting Against Global Anti-Semitism & Anti-Jewish Racism
- Can Bankruptcy Reform Save 6 Million Homeowners From Foreclosure? | Reed's Bankruptcy Blog
- Just £117.49 for Unbranded – 3.6m X 6m Waterproof Pvc Tarp – Hand Tools UK – UK Shops
- Special Vitamins Cure Manly-Man’s Childish Antics | Yum Yucky
- Paris Hilton’s antics and her praise for Sandra Bullock
- ShopNBC’s New Chief Financial Officer Bill McGrath Is Getting $250,000 Base Pay, Potential 40 Percent Bonus, Stock Options And A Silver Parachute « Homeshoppingista's Blog By Linda Moss
- Better Boardroom Tables For Your Office
- HP CEO, Mark Hurd, Resigns
- Mark Hurd
Sorry for a bit of a graphic topic. Most circumcised males have a keratinized penis head. Which makes it appear dry (you might have little lines or cracks on your head) and a little beat up. this is from the rubbing on your clothing and the exposure to the air. Uncircumcised males have moist skin covering the glans. Does anybody know a way to restore the surface of your head? Ive hear of using udder cream. ANy thing else
- A HISTORICAL LOOK AT THE POPULARITY OF MALE CIRCUMCISION » Sociological Images
- Penis head texture (keratinization)? | TwitEd
- Pajamas Media » Jonathan Strong Cracks Open the JournoList
- China Claims Sovereignty Over South China Sea | ROK Drop
- Archie C. Glans, 90, of Kane, PA | Bradford PA News and Info
- A Room With A Current View Episode 1: Goody, Glitter and Glans | radiomagnetic.com
- Weights Penis Male Enlargement Pictures – Mens Penis Health Glans – Preventing Premature And Ejaculation With Hypnosis | Care Our Health
- Absolute best moisturizer for extremely dry skin? | Online10.info
- Dinair’s Moist & Dewy « Dinair Airbrush Makeup
- Facial Moisturizers- 5 Keys To Make Your Skin Smoother And Healthier | Beauty Tips