Labor Day Weekend 2010: the Tier 5 Extension Update and call – It had been a month since President Barack Obama signed the Unemployment Extension Bill to help unemployed Americans but there is one piece of provision that was removed and left unattended. the Tier 5 extension provision for 99ers was left hanging and no one wants to support it. Republicans says that it is because the Democrats refuse to use stimulus money and some Dems says that it is too costly.
The thing is would the government just let more than 1.4 million Americans who belong to the 99ers group become victims of a recession which is not their own doing? Should they be and their family be left to the mercy of charitable organizations and meal stubs just to survive daily?
Latest information from the US Senate said that Senator Harry Reid refuses to put the Tier 5 Extension bill on the agenda for September 13. the reason for such a refusal is because the majority of Republican Senators and a few Democrat stalwarts are opposed to the bill.
It is a welcome development that President Barack Obama in his Iraq speech last August 31 announced the end of combat hostilities in Iraq and the focus of the government now shifting to domestic problems especially the growing unemployment in the United States. the average unemployment rate across the United States is now above 9% and technically every State qualifies for unemployment benefits.
For 99ers the only hope now is on the American Wants to Work Act endorse by Sen. Stabenow of Michigan. It would be a fitting gift to 99ers and the unemployed during the Labor Day Weekend 2010. this act provides for three essential provisions which will not only give Tier 5 extension to 99ers but also help to other unemployed. these provisions are:
- Creating an additional tier of benefits for those who have exhausted their unemployment insurance.
- Extending the successful HIRE Act payroll tax exemption through the end of 2011.
- Doubling the general business tax credit to encourage businesses to hire the hardest hit Americans.
Surely, these provisions will entail cost but the expense for fellow Americans is more important and necessary than the expenses being spent abroad like in the useless Iraq and Afghanistan War. Billions of dollars were spent in those wars which caused deaths to American soldiers. why should we starve fellow Americans and prevent the help they need? Should we want them to result to committing crimes and even suffering death in their own homeland?
Some says that there is no difference between Bush and Obama and that Obama is backed by the same New World Order. NWO is a group which had been concocted by conspiracy theorists and is now being used to destroy President Barack Obama. Surely, change is hard to accept and for some they will do anything to discredit Obama and his administration.
Who is preventing the Tier 5 Extension bill approval? Is it Obama or is it the Bush and McCain rara boys? How long should unemployed Americans and 99ers wait before their cry is answered?
The importance and necessity of the passage of the American Wants to Work Act and the Tier 5 Extension bill is paramount if the government wants to really show its compassion and dedication to its people. Now for the 99ers and unemployed, this events is a call for everyone to double their efforts at job hunting. and, for those companies who refuse to hire people on the account of their unemployment status and age and not based on qualifications they should be ashamed of themselves and they should be given penalties.
What about you? do you think it is right to pass the Tier 5 Extension bill? What can you advise other 99ers to do in order to help in the campaign to pass the American Wants to Work Act bill? Is Obama really a problem and not a solution? tell us what you think.
Thanks for reading and a hopeful Labor Day Weekend 2010 to all.
Follow us on Twitter to get free up-to-date news via tweets from the World Correspondents, or you can subscribe to us by entering your e-mail below. You can confirm your free subscription by clicking the confirmation link that will be sent to your e-mail address. once you’ve confirmed, then you’re good to go.
- Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton ?!! | Grandonk dot Com
- Do NOT Reelect Barack Obama! – Barack Obama Videos
- Barack Obama is Losing Time | The New Ledger
- Labor Day Weekend Sales! « CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY
- How to make money online writing articles for YOURSELF at Examiner.com | 97 Dollar Ebooks
- Hot Air » The 97% fallacy: Why Democratic tax-hike rhetoric is deceptive
- how much money can i expect from recycling a dodge dakota catalytic converter ‘97? | All About Money and Cash
- buy rappelz money 97 312188 3
Renata Remedio | http://www.last-chaos-gold.org
- Internet Mastery Center » Blog Archive » Make Money In Twitter With Or Without Followers
- Two Key GOP Senators Give Dems a Boost on Financial Reform | The Settlement Channel
Ooops. The page you are trying to reach could not be found. Is it possible you typed the URL in wrong? Or perhaps the link you clicked in an email wrapped to the next line?
Or perhaps you did everything right and we messed up. If that is the case, please let us know. Be nice though, we are only human and we promise to fix just as soon as we can.
<a href="http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/frugalista/2010/08/free-gyros-day-is-tuesday.htmltag:news.google.com,2005:cluster=http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/frugalista/2010/08/free-gyros-day-is-tuesday.htmlThu, 26 Aug 2010 16:16:32 GMT 00:00″>Free Gyros Day Is Tuesday!
- Five tips for email efficiency – Telegraph Blogs
- Gmail’s Priority Inbox strikes a blow against email overload | VentureBeat
- Skype & Google Could Be Next On India’s Watch List
- India Expected to Focus on Gmail, Skype Security Issues | Beth Callaghan | Voices | AllThingsD
- Short News Flash » » Kronos Gyros
- Kronos Gyros » kronos , gyros, free kronos, kronos foods | American News BUZZ
- Kronos Gyros « Eugevano He
- August 31st is Free Kronos Gyros Day! Grab a Free Gyros & Join Kronos in Giving Back to Military Families
- kip/bot/blog » Designing an HTML tag . . . is actually fascinating
- Adding Namespaces to HTML Tag Using Regular Expressions « #Adam.Blog#
Today, I worked with the super cute and funny, Aubrey Plaza. I did Aubrey’s makeup for the MTV Movie Awards. Here’s what I used: For her face, I started by applying Matte Chance Moisturizer all over her skin. This moisturizer is great for combination to oily skin types. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Honey and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes. This concealer melts into the skin, so it’s easy to blend and hide blemishes and imperfections. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Natural using the powder brush. I chose this powder because it is so hot outside, I had to give Aubrey enough coverage so that it didn’t melt off her face. After the powder is set, I dusted on Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Pro Golden using the blush+bronzer brush. I applied the bronzer to her forehead, cheeks and chin. For blush, I dusted Good Glowing Blush in Star Glo on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I prepped the eyes with please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium. I applied I-Marks in Biscotti mixed with Tiki to her eyelid using the all over eyeshadow brush. Then, using the angled contour eyeshadow brush, I blended Espresso into the crease of the eyelid. Then I smudged I-Mark eyeshadow in Tiki along the bottom lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush . To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Lash Splash Mascara in Black. For her lips, I used M. Powerment Peach lip gloss.
- Smooth Complexion – Free Of Wrinkles, Marks, Scars, Blemishes Part 2 | Health For You
- Makeup for Blemishes & Acne Scars : How to Match Concealer & Foundation Makeup | Makeup Connect
- Get Rid of Skin Blemishes With These Tips | Nationalism
- Treating Blemishes and scar prevention | Pregnancy Skin Care
- The Body Shop Nature’s Minerals Bronzing Powder « Makeup.com
- How can you produce the “perfect tan”?
- BROWN EYES + GREEN EYESHADOW = BEAUTIFUL «Vote For Myself
- Dior Girl » Review Laura Mercier Eye Base in Wheat
- Damn Barbie Makeup The Hell | Perfume, Cosmetic, and Fashion Review
- SHANY Studio Quality Natural Cosmetic Brush Set with Leather Pouch, Goat & Badger Hair, 24-Pieces Reviews | Best-Internet-Guide.com
If you like NBA awards, then today is your Christmas. we have another big bit of hardware-themed news.
Sactown Royalty’s Tom Ziller has learned that Tyreke Evans will receive the Rookie of the Year later this week, likely on either Thursday or Friday.
This was one of the few awards this season to boast a legitimate race, but Evans deserves the trophy. He became only the fourth rookie in history to average 20 ppg, 5 apg, and 5 rpg for an entire season, joining the select group of Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, and LeBron James. He stood out in this class — and among rookies in general — for his impressive strength, standing as perhaps the strongest first-year guard to enter the league in the last decade.
Stephen Curry and Brandon Jennings were also popular choices for the award, but they couldn’t best Evans. Curry put up some extremely impressive stats for the Warriors, especially late in the season, but Golden State’s strong PR push (including personally calling voters to make the case) didn’t succeed. And while Jennings had his 55-point game in November and was the only one of the trio to make the playoffs, his poor shooting doomed his campaign.
It’s also worth noting that neither player has the presence of Evans, who firmly established himself as a star this season. The Kings now have someone who they can clearly get behind as a franchise player, the type of guy they’ve missed since Chris Webber (no offense to Kevin Martin).
This turned out to be a solid rookie class, but one player stood above the rest throughout the entire season. No one could match Evans’ production, and this award is richly deserved.
- Miami Heat Fire Entire Season Ticket Sales Staff | hotel discount miami
- Cargo Netting – AllSites.internet
- Get an Impressive Muscled Body with Effective Steroids | Free Articles directory
- Dramatic decline in seabird populations in last decade | ShetlandTimes.co.uk
- LeBron James and His Talents in San Diego
- Pensito Review » Why Are Legitimate Journalists Ignoring the Pattern of Race-Baiting on Fox?
- Not Registered But Still Want to Run Beach To Beacon 2010? @ Run to Win
- Toyota NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Pocono Raceway Post Race Notes & Quotes | Catchfence
- M. Knight Shyamalan Thinks He’s Like Michael Jordan! | PerezHilton.com
- Michael Jordan and the Jordanaires | farmville